The submarine valve is composed of valve body, valve core, spring, piston, cylinder opening mechanism and seal, etc. It mainly seals by spring and cylinder. The subsea valve is applied under the tank of various fuel trucks and tankers to realize the function of loading and unloading the tank. When the oil in the tank needs to be discharged, the pressure air source pushes the piston to compress the spring, thereby pushing the valve core away from the seal to open the valve, and the oil in the tank flows out. The subsea valve is the most critical part of the tanker and refueling truck, which directly affects the quality of the vehicle, so the quality inspection of the subsea valve is very important.
1. Relevant standards: GB 18564.1-2006 road transport liquid dangerous goods tank vehicles Part 1, API 6DSS underwater pipeline valves, API 17D underwater wellhead equipment specifications, QC / T 932-2012 "road transport liquid dangerous goods tank vehicles Emergency shut-off valve.
2. Test items: two air inlets air tightness test, air opening test (control port test);
3. Test medium: compressed air;
4. Test pressure: 0.4 ~ 0.6MPa
5. The equipment adopts an integrated structure of the clamping device and the control cabinet, and the clamping device is fully pneumatically controlled;
6. For different valve structures, matching tooling discs are required to be sealed for various tests;
7. This series of testing devices can perform multiple tests with one device. The structure is simple and easy to operate. If special valves can be customized, please consult our company for details.
We warmly welcome the dealers local and abroad to negotiate business and work hand in hand with us for progress.